Do your activities, roles and projects make your heart sing?
Is a contemporary caregiving approach important to you?
Shining a light on topics that help make life do-able and enjoyable.
Small group format where information is woven in with discussions and reflections.
These workshops are designed to assist in navigating through complexities in the caregiving role, deepening your awareness of the possibilities and value that you bring:-
- The Contemporary Caregiving Context
- Choosing your Caregiving Purpose and Approach
- Strategies for Self-care in Caregiving
You are welcome to call with your questions about any of these workshops – Cherie – M: 0401 065 234, or Submit your details in our online form below and we will get back to you:-
Occupational Therapy Services
Providing occupational therapy services for adults with disability who are pursuing valued endeavours and goals.
Bringing… extensive experience in working with adults who have an acquired brain injury, …a person-centred approach and good listening so as to be able to build onto what is working in your life at home and in your community, …further strategies and elements that can assist in making life do-able and enjoyable, …special interest in your endeavours that contribute to positive causes. Services include:-
- Occupational Therapy assessments and reports
- Goal-directed occupational therapy services – capacity building focus on the skills and strategies for your meaningful activities/endeavours and valued roles
- Equipment prescription and submissions
Call Cherie Rowett
to discuss and refer for occupational therapy services –
M: 0401 065 234
or email email@example.com
Working together with others who share a vision for adaptive, resilient communities:-
- B.I.G. Belonging Initiative – A collaboration with NOW Empowerment Collective
- S.K.I.L.L. project – a national capacity building project via an ILC grant 2020-2023. A collaboration with Julia Farr- Purple Orange and Life Upcycled
“Alone we can go fast, together we can go far”African Proverb
Humans are occupational beings with a need to use time in a purposeful way.Ann Wilcock
Occupational Therapy Consultancy & Services
Let’s work together: We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain our services, discuss your needs, and tell you more about our fees. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get In Touch
M: 0401 065 234